Friday, April 29, 2011

Stepping Stone Of Me Being Callboy – Friend’s Mom Episode



Hi, This is mayank from mumbai a 20 year Male..I am a new writer here so please excuse me for my mistakes and do reply me or you can add me on facebook “kied liked”. The story is how i became a so called call boy in my locality.Let me start with the story…
The story is the stepping stone of me being a callboy.

It was summer very hot last year. I was very bored so i went to my friends place to check out what he was doing when i reached his home i found the door locked.I was sad ‘:(‘ .I turned around , and when walking down i heard his mother’s voice.She was saying “Wait wait let him go in a low tone”.Maybe i thought i heard something.I went downstairs and called my friend and asked him “is anyone there home”
He replied “Yes my mommy and his aunt”. I called his landline from down and his mom picked up.His mom’s name is sapna.
-The dilogue on phone–
Me:Hello
Sapna:Hello,Who is this.
Me:Aunty i am mayank,Siddharth’s friend.
Sapna: Oh!! Parth..

Me:Aunty i need the CD that sid has borrowed from me,Can i come and collect it .I need it it’s urgnt.
Sapna:Amm,Ok.(I could feel the voice was low and non-inviting)
Sapna added : Come fast as i have to go out.

I reached the flat in no time and rung the bell. She came out with a sad face.I asked “Aunty the CD, She said “ok take it”. I went in as she closed the front door.I went to sid’s room bt while passing i saw a man in with sid’s aunt and to my suprise there was a condom laying on the floor.Fuck i said in my mind.These people where having sex.I took the CD and went Home. I mastubated thinking of Sapna and me.
Second day:
I went to his house again and this time i knew no one would be there exept Sapna.I went and rung the bell.I asked her “Aunty sid has told me to take the songs from his computer”.She said “Take it” and was relaxing on sofa.I went in started the computer and after few minutes call out “Aunty Aunty”. She immidiately came in and asked “Kya huah!!”.I said “Kuch nahi kal ka yad aya kuch”
I saw she was scared now her face was White by now.Damn but she was still sexyyyy.And about her physiqe she is 38 31 37 a Typical indian mother with flesh at right spots.
–Dilogue of Me and sapna in Hindi–
Sapna: Kya kalka yaad aya.
Me(Sex was all in my mind and i said):Aunty u whore sali sabse chudwati hai rukh sabko batata huah…
Sapna(She was now crying.):Pleasee mat batana.pleasseee.
Me:Sid ko pata chalega toah kya sochega voah.

Sapna: Pleaseee use mat batana..
Me:Ok mahi bataunga bt eak shart hai.
Sapna(She might have got the clue): Kya?
Me:I want to fuck you now.
Sapna(She started crying loudly):Pleasee pleasseee
Me: Ok toah sabko bolta hauh..
Sapna: No nooo please

I went ahead and kissed her and hugged her tightly.She protested.I left her and said “Ok ja , ab tuah dekh mai kaise failata hauh yeah”.She said”Nooo “And she added “Bol ke tuah yeah kisi ko nahi kahega and this is first and last time.”.I said ok.. She directly pulled her saree up and told me to just fuck her and go.But i had different plans. I called Sid and told him to go to one of my friend’s house which was far away so i could have time.
I Started caresing her but she protested and pulled my zip down and took my cock out. It was Rock hard.I could see her lust for my cock.She sucked it for 10 minutes. She then put the condom over my cock.She guided me to her Love hole but i wanted to tease her i pushed my cock in once and took out just the tip went in and she morned “hhh”.Fuck this bitch shouts very loudly so i put her panty in her mouth.
As i took her panty so that i could put it in her mouth.I started patting my cock on her pussy area tryng to tease her. She said”Sale kutte madarchod jaldi dal na andar ruka nahi ja raha hai”. I told her “ill put in only one condition that i would drop in whenever i want a fuck and u have to be available”.she said with no time “theek hai ab dalll jaldi jaldddiiiii.
I Just started fucking her for about 45 mins we where fucking in all different positions.but the sad part was she didn’t allow me to take her saree off.I sucked her boob’s for another 30 mins after fucking. I commented “Kya mast Bable hai sale tere sid ko batath huah ke itne mast maal ko maze deah.
She started crying again and said “nooooo”.I said “I want to know kal thum loagh kya kar rahe theh”.She said “Voah mere cousin behen hai aur voah uska lover”. She was a part in threesome.I said “even i want to have a threesome with you and the aunty”.She said “They already left for delhi so i don’t have a chance”. I was sad now. I fucked her again as there was no tommorow.She loved it very much.I still go to their place often to have sexx. In the next story ill tell how i got the title “Callboy”.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...